Friday, September 12, 2008

Cranky Travel Complaining

I'm leaning against a wall in the Cincinnati airport, after being offloaded from a 767-300 with a fuel pump problem. (but, at least I had a ghetto upgrade!) Hopefully, the problem is going to get resolved, and I'll only be 3-4 hours late getting into London.

This is after the comedy of errors in trying to get my corporate card: first, it didn't come in the mail. Then we had to figure out an over night service that would cross the picket line to deliver (FedEx: Yes; UPS, DHL: No), then we had to figure out who signed for the envelope (No one by that name at the entire company), then discover that the letter is still on the FedEx truck, and headed North to Everett, where I could pick it up at my convenience between 5:30 and 6:30PM (or, when I had planned to pack.)

It can happen to anyone. It just happened to come together for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOF.
*shakes head*

this is so... YOU.

Best of luck for improvements to your trip.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home